Cloud DevOps engineer
"…we have been working on to become the best professional cloud team …"
We offer you a professional reputation
Your professional motivation in the cloud tech domain is our a basic requirement. Skill and experience are an advantage especially in the field of Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is also a benefit if you have already gained experiences in the implementation, integration and maintenance of prod/dev/test Cloud environments.
We are looking for graduates, or fresh graduates to our dynamically developing team.
Beneath are the further experiences that will lead you to succeed
- DevOps approach
- DBA, SQL knowledge
- Full stack dev and debug knowledge
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools (eg. Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Network protocols, devices
- “Secure IT” thinking
- Microservices knowledge (Docker or other container technologies)
- Understanding the CI/CD, workflow implementations (eg. Jenkins, Teamcity, GoCD, etc.)
- Bash, Powershell, NodeJs, Python, Java, C# programming/scripting experiences
- IoT experiences
- Working knowledge of English language
We want to emphasize that most respected attitude of yours shall be your openness to learn and always make the extra mile. You will start your pro cloud carrier with and intensive learning cycle to accomplish online courses and hands-on labs to deepen your cloud knowledge with the help of our senior colleagues. As a plus value, you can proof your result with official certifications.
Backed with the relevant knowledge you can take part in different pro domains, such as
- Concept creation process (system, architecture, etc.)
More concrete implementation areas
- Build and maintain of enterprise database/big data clusters
- Code deployment both in test and prod environments
- Take part in integration tests
- Implementation of automatic tools to support deployment, upgrade and scaling
- Planning of infrastructure management systems to optimize OLA/SLA
- Implementing dashboard/reporting to infrastructure management systems
The place of work & compensation
- Homeworking / Customer side / in the cool Budapest office (flexible)
- Highlife salary based on your experiences and commitment
- Working devices (eg. notebook, mobile)